- You must provide your company name, a valid company email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the supplier registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person. You may create separate logins for up to 20 users.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Assay Depot cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Backoffice content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You agree not to transmit any spam, worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Copyright and Trademarks
- All content included on the Backoffice, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, is the property of Assay Depot or its service providers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Backoffice is the exclusive property of Assay Depot and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Backoffice is the property of Assay Depot or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Assay Depot and other Backoffice graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of Assay Depot in the U.S. and/or other countries. Assay Depot’s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Assay Depot’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Assay Depot. All other trademarks or service marks not owned by Assay Depot that appear on the Backoffice are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Assay Depot.
License and Site Access
- Assay Depot grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Backoffice and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Assay Depot. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Backoffice or its contents; any collection and use of any service listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Backoffice or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- The Backoffice website or any portion of the Backoffice may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Assay Depot. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Backoffice without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Assay Depot's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Assay Depot. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Assay Depot.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Backoffice so long as the link does not portray Assay Depot, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Assay Depot logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Confidentiality and Content Ownership
- All information and data delivered or made available by a party to the other party, including but not limited to timeline entries, quote requests, quotes, statements of work (SOWs), orders, changes orders and invoices that are communicated in or outside of the Assay Depot platform, is the proprietary and confidential information of the disclosing party (the "Information"). Each party agrees to protect the Information and not to distribute or allow access to the Information to any other party without the prior written consent of the disclosing party, nor will a party make use of any of the other party’s Information except in the performance of rights or obligations under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The obligations in this paragraph shall not apply to data or information which: (a) is or becomes generally available to the public through no breach of this or any other confidentiality obligation, (b) was lawfully in the possession of the receiving party prior to the receipt of such data or information from the disclosing party without an obligation of confidentiality, (c) is or has been received from a third party without restriction on disclosure and without breach of agreement or other wrongful act by the receiving party, (d) is independently developed by the receiving party without regard to or use of the Information of the other party. Notwithstanding the above, Assay Depot shall be entitled to use a summary of data generated through the use of the Backoffice and other similar information generated through the use of the Backoffice provided that any company and personal identifying information is removed from such data or information.
Service and Product Sales
- The decision whether to obtain any services or products from you shall be in the sole discretion of users. Other purchase terms and conditions are described in the Supplier Agreement associated to your request.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel the Assay Depot Service at any time.
- Assay Depot, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Assay Depot service, for any reason at any time.
Maintenance and Warranty Disclaimer
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Assay Depot for all claims resulting from content you supply. Assay Depot has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Assay Depot takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- You understand that Assay Depot uses third party suppliers and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree that the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Assay Depot.
433 Glencrest Drive
Solana Beach, CA 92075 USA